|Eva Mª Lantarón Caeiro||President|
|Mª del Rocío Abalo Núñez||Secretary|
|Mª Lourdes Maceiras García||Academic Staff|
|José Vicente Novegil Souto||Academic Staff|
|Raquel Reguera Arzúa||Student|
|Pablo Ces Lafuente||Student|
|Marina Núñez Ocampo||Administrative and Service Staff|
The following are functions of the Cultural and Professional Activities Committee:
- Promotion of the degree in its sphere of influence through academic, cultural and/or recreational activities.
- Coordination and organisation of updating and professional specialisation courses, cultural and recreational activities, which can take place in collaboration with other entities, establishing the economic aspects regarding the Statues of the University.
- Try that, in the activities organised by the centre and in compliance with the current regulation, reduced fees are established for students and centre or university staff.
- Look for projects funding sources and, specially, scientific and technical equipment and material donations by official or private entities and institutions.
- Any other function which, related with cultural and professional activities, is provided by the Faculty Board.
In the Cultural and Professional Activities Committee Ordinary Meeting of November 8, 2016, the documentation necessary to perform cultural and/or professional activities was chosen: for its request it will be handed an activity project, and, once performed, a report on it.