Information prior to the enrolment regarding the access and admission.
The Royal Decree 412/2014 of July 6, establishes the basic regulation for acceptance procedures to official university degrees and the acceptance procedures in the Spanish public universities. The following groups can access to the university degrees:
- Students in possession of Baccalaureate diploma on the Spanish educational system or other declared equivalent.
- Students in possession of European Bachelor diploma or the international Bachelor diploma.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies on the educational systems of the European Union Member States or on other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies homologue to the Baccalaureate diploma of the Spanish educational system, obtained or performed in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with which there are no subscribed international agreements for the recognition of the Baccalaureate diploma on reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of the official diplomas of higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or higher sports technician, within the Spanish educational system or of certificates, diplomas and studies declared equivalent or homologue to these diplomas.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies, different from the equivalents to the Baccalaureate diplomas, higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or sports, obtained or performed on an European Union Member State or other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis, when the students meet the academic requirements of the Member States to access to their Universities.
- People over 25 years old who pass the admission test.
- People over 40 years old with work or professional experience related to the degree.
- People over 45 years old who pass the admission test.
- Students with a university degree on Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent degrees.
- Students with a university degree as a certified degree, technical architect, technical engineer, architect, engineer, corresponding to the previous ordination for university studies, or an equivalent degree.
- Students who performed partial university studies, in Spain or abroad, or that after finishing the university studies abroad did not achieve the homologation in Spain and are willing to continue their studies in a Spanish University. In this case, it would be an essential requirement that the corresponding university transfers at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were able to access the university system according to the regulation on the Spanish educational system prior the Organic Law 8/2013, on December 9.
A basic entry profile, will be considered regarding capacities, knowledge, skills and initial abilities at a Baccalaureate level. Similarly, we must point out that those who finish their studies must show professional competence in the different field actions of a physiotherapist, expressed in knowledges, skills and aptitudes in health promotion, maintenance, prevention, protection and recovery.
Therefore, focusing in something more specific, it would be advisable that those who are willing to start their studies in the Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy must posses the following features:
- Human morphology and physiology basic knowledge.
- Sensory and perceptual abilities linked to the knowledge field.
- Basic manual motor skills and for tools and instruments handling, as well as to act on others with these tools and instruments or with their hands.
- Basic social skills and sensitivity to interact with others.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Basic skills on oral and written expression and reading comprehension.
- Ability to analyse, synthesize and critically reason.
- Ethical commitment in their performance.
- Final list of admitted to enrol in 2019-2020
- Credit transfer and recognition regulation for degrees on the EHEA
- Instructions to unify the credit recognition process
- Credit transfer and recognition process for degrees into the EHEA (2010-11) (MODIFIED)
- Rectoral Resolution of February 19, 2018, which establishes the procedure for foreign university studies partial validation and admission to Bachelor’s Degrees at the University of Vigo: Provisional list 2021 | Final list 2021
- Credit recognition for cultural, sport, students representation, solidarity and cooperative university activities performance in Bachelor’s Degree Regulation
- Superior Grade Formative Course credit recognition catalogue
- Diploma Supplement issuing
Degree Adaptation Course
Degree adaptation course
Information on students support
All the information can be found at the section Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section Enrolment